8.26.2009

more picnik fun...

playing on picnik again...

the originals









and loving the results...

sophia's eyes were closed when i snapped this, but i loved the perspective, so i cropped it down and focused on the polish bottle...yellow is her favorite.



my little guy is just a little ham when the camera comes out. always cheesing for the momma...this photo was cute, but kinda blah. i really love the way it turned out...



i was sitting in my car, getting ready to head into the dundee dell to meet the crew before the janglepop show at the '49er and loved the look of this old clock. so i messed with the photo to make the picture fit the feeling of the clock...i think the last one is my fave.



xoxo
a

2 comments:

  1. The clock is my favorite, too, but I love what you did with Sofia's picture -- brilliant.

    ReplyDelete