8.16.2010

Welcome Back to Me...

Hello Blog...
It's been waaaaay too long & I have neglected you terribly.
But no more.
(I hope...)
Because I have made a pact, with my lovely friend Laura, to stop neglecting our blogs. (Check hers out too, she's amazing)
We have made a promise to blog at least once a week.
And cheer one another on.
We can do this...
Even if we are the only ones who read each others words, it will be worth it.
Because it's really just about getting the words out of my head & off my heart, kinda like that song "Breathe (2am)" by Anna Nalick, which goes something like this:

"2 AM and I'm still awake, writing a song
If I get it all down on paper, it's no longer inside of me,
Threatening the life it belongs to
And I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary, screaming out loud
And I know that you'll use them, however you want to..."

Cuz, really, if I admit it to myself...
I need the words to come out, one way or another.
Because, if they stay trapped in my head, I will, most certainly, explode.
Sooner or later...

Anyway...
I've been seeing this cool thing on some of the blogs I read.
A "What is happening right now..." sort of thing.
And I dig it.
So. That is where I am choosing to begin again.
Enjoy.

listening: to W giggle as he watches Wipeout
eating: nothing yet, i tend to neglect breakfast
drinking: coffee...it's morning
wearing: jeans & a tee i threw on to take S to her first day of school, changing soon
feeling: a bit overwhelmed. this is going to be a busy week
weather: sunny & warm, NOT HOT. which is what it has been for way.too.long
wanting: a day to myself, to read, to make stuff, without responsibility looming over my head
needing: see above
thinking: perhaps i should get off the computer & get in the shower
enjoying: writing this post!
wondering: how the girls first day of 1st grade is going...le sigh.

keep calm & carry on...
xoxo,
a

1 comment:

  1. Good to see you here...blogging can be so healing...like setting your words free into the universe...
    They exist, but then again, they are kind of non existent too...
    Carrying on (after a nap though),
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete