5.27.2009

Charms for SIS Live...



Had a total blast making these charms...
i had an idea in my head for awhile and they came together even better than i had envisioned.
one of my favorite things about creating is the organic, free-flowing process. y'know when you have a thought and you follow it and it doesn't quite come out the way you had envisioned? but what you end up with is somehow better than what you began with?

love that...

it happened with the charms. began with my original idea and as i was creating, i made a few adjustments i hadn't thought of. added a few things. didn't end up doing one or two.
it was freeing.
and inspiring.
and relaxing.
and i took lots of deep breaths, which is always good.

4 comments:

  1. Those are absolutely gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW I love these .. love it love it .. and until I know my typepad ID dang .. I have to use Design X shit LOL ..

    I NOW WISH I did the charm swap .. dang it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whatcha up to, lady?
    Miss ya.
    Update please!

    ReplyDelete